• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part Number for Lower Radiator Hose

Mgood

This weekend I installed a new radiator in my M1009. Everything went well, except for the lower radiator hose. I ordered all of the hoses from LMC Truck and I have come to the conclusion that I have the incorrect lower radiator hose. I spent at least two hours trying to get the hose to go over the water pump. First I thoroughly cleaned the water pump, then I put a little grease inside the hose in hoping it would help is slide on the pump. When that did not work I took a Dremel Toolto the inside of the hose and ground it down a little. I was still unable to get the hose installed. The hose that I have is shaped correctly but is just too small to fit on the water pump. Does anyone know the correct part number for the lower radiator hose?

Thanks.