• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part Number.....

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Anyone have a civilian part number for the transfer case front/rear output shaft seal for an M35A2, I have the NSN, and military part number, but was hoping to get something locally from Fleetpride or Napa

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Part Number.....

devilman96 said:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?module=pagesetter&tid=10

Right here...
Apparently another part of this website I had not discovered :oops: ........thanks!!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Part Number.....

Yes the website has many dark but useful alleys, you just need to go searchin one day

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial

I'm going to blame it on the Admins,;) they reconfigured the website a couple weeks ago.......lol

bugei

i don't see a cross reference for the little cars and moron drivers that get stuck in my ndt's. where do they come from? do they help keep the tires balanced? :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks