• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part numbers for m-62/ 800"s

5_TON_TOMATOE

I tried to add these to the cross reference on the old site, but it wouldn't let me. My wheel cylinder kits and carb kit came in today. Maybe one of the mods can put this in the right place for us, For future reference.

Front 1 3/4" kits NAPA # 57
Rear 2" kits NAPA # 1974
Carb kit for 6602 NAPA/ Holley # 1085-241

Hope this helps someone along the way :grd:

5_TON_TOMATOE

Part #s

The rebuild kit numbers will help me! Thank you for posting.
No problem, G R- As I get this old girl going strong, I'll post more along the way. FYI- I did a little research and found out that some of the old fire trucks with the continental in them ran a dual carb manifold for more power. I'm thinking that would look pretty trick on the wrecker :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks