• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

part of my collection

m35a2kevin

hello all
ive been collecting vietnam era field gear since i was ten. i thought i would
show you pics of my pride and joy of my collection, i had him at aberdeen 2007
unfortunatly my display area is not as big since my divorce, but oh well
everything i have, was ether in vietnam, or was nos, the grenades
are solid, no holes drilled.
kevin gibson

Attachments

vtdeucedriver

COOL, glad I am not the only one!!! I got alot of stuff. I wish I still had the pics on a computer. I had a corner of my office that looked like a vietnam bunker. Five 81mm mortar crates that have never been aged! About 10 sand bags filled with shipping peanuts!!! Had my belts of ammo and my de-milled M60 at the ready.

Maddawg, It used to be cheaper...................dam ebay!

Here is a trick for you! When I filled my sandbags with shipping peanuts, I would also throw in a very large magnet and then tie off the bag. Then you can throw them on the floor of the truck or the hood or fenders for parades and not have them fall off. A good magnet is good for about 20 mph!

vtdeucedriver

David_4x4 said:
maddawg308 said:
Me too. Cheaper than collecting WWII stuff! :)
I ran out of WW2 GI stuff to collect :lol:

Now I look for German uniforms and equipment, but dang the mad money that stuff brings.
You interested in a Origional Nazi party arm band and a mothers medal without the ribbon. Would consider trades for VN stuff.

David_4x4

vtdeucedriver said:
David_4x4 said:
maddawg308 said:
Me too. Cheaper than collecting WWII stuff! :)
I ran out of WW2 GI stuff to collect :lol:

Now I look for German uniforms and equipment, but dang the mad money that stuff brings.
You interested in a Origional Nazi party arm band and a mothers medal without the ribbon. Would consider trades for VN stuff.
Probably pass on that, but thanks for the offer. I mainly want to focus on straight Army uniforms/weapons/equipment for right now.

If anyone has a knack for using any of this stuff. There's a great event in Jackson every summer. We're trying to get the 113s back out for this one, so we'll see.

Attachments

David_4x4

vtdeucedriver said:
I would love to do an event like that but I am not infantry! Now convoy commander :D :driver:
We're working on getting a convoy event setup. Where this event is done is easily on enough property to have one. There's plenty of logging roads winding around we could burn off plenty of fuel and ammo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks