• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

parting out m103a3

Status
Not open for further replies.

HASSON1911

So last month i decided to get a M103A3 and turn it into a hunting shack for our landing, and i just can't figure out what to do with the six Jerry can holders. and i think ill keep one of the fire extinguisher holder just in case but i still have a spare one laying around and then i got a 10k generator w/ Hercules motor i need to find a place or a new "home". any ideas to help me on this project will be grateful. i plan on using the bows for a skeleton that ill just have to beef up.

dozer1

You stand to benefit with the new classifieds then. You can post in them when you become a paid member. Its only 15 bucks a year. No minimum post count that I am aware of then to post classifieds.

jasonjc

My M103 trailer is missing all those holder both the fuel can and the fire ones. If you need I could take them off your hands.:-D

indy4x4fab

Banned
John my buddy, has an old ww2 spot light and power head for it that he got at an estate action, that the trailers where lost years ago, but hes wanting to mount the spot light on one trailer and then mount the power head on the other trailer. I think it would look cool when its all done.

135gmc

Congratulations on taking a 2 1/2 ton to prom - a lot more fun than a limo, plus a real head-turner. The pool party in the back is straight out of Vietnam - scrounge a tank tarp, lay it down in the back, fill it with water, and sit and soak waiting for something to happen - You had to look for a decent tarp instead of one that was full of holes. Plan B was to tape over allt he holes int he truck bed - drain, rust, whatever, tape the tailgate seam, and fill 'er up. It was always fun when someone drove off and didn't realize that the truck was now a wading pool....

HASSON1911

Haha. It does appear some people may have A.D.D. but for Jason 12vman. pm me and it looks like ones on e-bay are going for $40 which i think is way too much. but i was thinking $20 would be acceptable. there's also a generator junction box on the trailer so i guess if anyone has two gen. and need a junction box?!?

KsM715

No for some reason this was left open , patracy closed the one started yesterday for the generator.
Ah, Got it, thanks.

Let me straighten this out.

So last month i decided to get a M103A3 and turn it into a hunting shack for our landing, and i just can't figure out what to do with the six Jerry can holders. and i think ill keep one of the fire extinguisher holder just in case but i still have a spare one laying around and then i got a 10k generator w/ Hercules motor i need to find a place or a new "home". any ideas to help me on this project will be grateful. i plan on using the bows for a skeleton that ill just have to beef up.
We have these awesome new classified ads, list the parts there.
What Recovry4x4 is saying is, No selling in the forums. Pay the $15 and put up a classified. (Thread should have been closed and the next part wouldn't have happened)

im under a 100 post ;)
(This is where my head explodes)

Ok if you know you need 100 posts (or used to) to sell in the classifieds and know your not supposed to sell in the forums, Why are you selling in the forums?

HASSON1911

I never said i had the intent of selling i said they need new homes. as I'm going to basic in 6 months. and want to get this shack done for the few hunts i have left. After that i will probably sell the shack after i leave. I know it may not be right but I'm playing on technicalities to hurry the process up

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Technically, I just banned you for a week, for intentionally selling in the forums(after being asked/warned not to). . I know it may not be right but I'm playing on technicalities to hurry the process up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.