• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parting out M35A2C

StreetbikeDepot

Thought I'd post it up here if anyone was interested in any parts. I bought it for a few items myself, parting out the rest. I'm using the hardtop, heater, seats, injector pump, windshield frame, doors and glass. The rest is up for grabs, solid body, nice bed and troop seats, the radiator and airbox was gone when I got it. PM me what you need and make me a reasonable offer and its yours! I do take paypal.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not just sell the whole thing as is, without parting it? Seems like a complete truck, shame to waste it by piecing it out....

StreetbikeDepot

Well, some have to be used for parts....can't fix them all. But at least this way it gets used in a distributed manner. I can't stand to see something get unused or wasted, so parting it out is the "humane" thing to do....LOL Think of it as Reutilization via recycling parts! At least I'm not crushing them like Browns MIlitary trucks in Binger Oklahoma does. He just crushed a bunch of trucks.....he is high on his parts and trucks, if he wasn't so high he may not have so many trucks laying around.

NO OFFERS REFUSED YET! IF YOU WANT SOMETHING MAKE ME AN OFFER!!

StreetbikeDepot

I think I have gotten back with all the PM's....If I have missed someone please let me know. For those that was waiting on pics or further info, here are some more pics. Send me your offers and I'll start pulling your parts. I have a list of who has called dibs on what.

Attachments

StreetbikeDepot

All the PM's have been responded too....for you guys that have talked to me about parts, please let me know because I'm starting to get guys asking for the same stuff and I'm turning them away until I hear from all my first comers. I didn't expect the kind of response as I have on this......if everyone comes through on the parts that have been requested, there won't be much more than a frame with a cab, some front sheetmetal, engine, fuel tank and air tanks left over. You guys picked it clean!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone heard from StreetbikeDepot recently? I sent him money for some parts, now he doesn't reply to my emails and PMs. ???