• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parting out new MKT

WPNS421

I have just purchased a third MKT because I need certain items. If anyone needs something from the MKT plse PM. For Mike if I have an extra grill splash guard it is yours. I plan to pick up the unit in Philly in mid November. There are no MBUs or burners and I will trade items for MBUs. Plse PM with wishlist.

WPNS421

MKT parts

does it have jerry can if so how many and how much for them yo can pm me .
The MKT has 5 -6 and I have about 30 of the tan jerry cans in my other MKTs but I also have a small water buffalo. When I go get the trailer I will post the news and then we can arrange the exchange. I will ship from Ogdensburg NY.

davesgmc

i need a roof jack, an under trailer support jack for the left rear. all top canvas. also mine has a tab broken off the corner where the support attaches,,need that support too.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave,
Green or Tan covers and screens? Might even be able to get the 'underground railroad' to move a roof jack your way, unless you need it right away!

WPNS421,
I got a grease shield from MitchG, so let it go to someone else that is short. They are hard to find, as are many parts for these fine machines. I'm looking for a stripped out one to build as a sanitation center, with sinks, a gray water tank, and drying racks. More versatile to setup than the immersion heaters.

WPNS421

That is a good isea for a sanitation centre, i hadn't thought of that. I will think that one over. I am going to pick up my MKT In Philly as soon as I get back from my 1 week vacation. I have the extra canvas, as soon as I get the unit I will strip it and then PM everyone. I plan to either ship UPS from NY state or make a run to lower NY state.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave,
Green stuff for a full outfit consists of (using my terms):
1. Front, back, left and right Carry Covers - used to button everything up while rolling down the road.
2. Roof Canopies - two roughly "L" shaped pieces exactly alike that cover the outside walkways. New vinyl and old canvas are not exactly alike, so they don't mix and match.
3. Side Walls - two long ones (about 15 feet), two 'medium' ones (about seven feet), and two small ones (a tad over five feet). the medium and small ones go on the ends.
4. Side Screens - same sizes and locations as the Side Walls, but they allow for some air circulation.
5. Cold Weather Skirt - one or two piece that hangs from the outer walkways and also covers the lunette to keep cold wind from freely circulating under the trailer in chilly climates.

What do you have, and what do you need? PM me on this! I don't have everything, but I'll try!

KaiserM109

I have an MKT with an accompanying wish list:

MISSING or DAMAGED:
· 1 – Side screen, prefer older green canvas
· 1 – Canopy section, prefer green vinyl
· 1 – Pole that supports canopy and handrail

WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE OR TRADE:
· Trade my NEW right side carry cover, green nylon canvas for same in vinyl

I would like to acquire one of the aluminum deck sections, preferably one of the short ones off of the end. I have a non-MKT use for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks