• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VA PARTS for BMY M923A2 6X6 Truck - Various Prices - OBO

Bthrasher4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello All;

I am in a pickle...I have an M923A2 HARD TOP listed here on Steel Soldiers. This this ad I have a number of spare parts for the same truck.

A NASTY DIVORCE is forcing the sale of all items related to this truck. I am open to reasonable offers. If I am not able to sell these items at a reasonable price here, the court will force me to sell everything at public auction.

Larger items will need to be picked up as I have no way to send these items by freight.

Here’s the extra part I have found in my garage so far (See attached pictures of these items):

$300 - SOLD - Protective Control Box for M809/M923-M939/M923A2-M939A2. This item is new in the wrapper. WILL SHIP THIS ITEM
$2,000 – Camo Hardtop for M923A2 – SOLD

$750 – Cargo Cover – Green – 5 Ton 14 Foot – This cargo cover is made of green vinyl, there is no holes in it and is watertight, but needs a good cleaning and new nylon tie down straps and metal buckles. The cover also comes with green fiberglass bow frame set. MUST PICKUP LOCALLY

Attachments

Last edited:

Bthrasher4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Additional Items:
SOLD - 1. Those Military Guys - M923A2 Bumper Extension (New in the unopened Box No Pictures - $175 (Will try and get photos this weekend)
SOLD - 2. Those Military Guys - Tool Box which fits in the space created by the bumper extension - $250 (Will try and get photos this weekend)

Last edited:

Bthrasher4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Additional Items:
SOLD - 1. Those Military Guys - M923A2 Bumper Extension (New in the unopened Box No Pictures - $175 (Will try and get photos this weekend)
SOLD - 2. Those Military Guys - Tool Box which fits in the space created by the bumper extension - $250 (Will try and get photos this weekend)
Back to the top...Thank you for looking