• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts is parts.....part 2

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well the second junk yard deuce I found a few weeks ago is going under the axe.
My plan is to remove the cab and use the frame/engine/running gear for one of my harebrained schemes.
I will sell the cab tub, to include doors, windshields w/frame, hard top, gauge cluster, heater, and seats (two springers) for $500.00.
Fenders and hood are separate. $75.00 for hood (slight dent) $100.00 per fender.
Fuel tank, OVM box and Batt box not for sale.
There is no bed but the bumperettes, pintle and lights are still attached.
The engine cranked on this one but the injector pump is FUBAR ( I have a spare for sale).
Has alt, starter, radiator and all wiring and lines are good.
Brakes were low but may just need fluid and bleeding.
There is a lot of surface rust but very little cancer. Some soda blasting and a new paint job would prob get you a decent truck for under 3k.
If someone wants to make an offer for the whole truck I will consider anything over $1500.00 and find another donor for my project.
I have a front bumper and grill that I will include if it sells whole.
You must pick up here in NE Alabama or pay me far more than I am worth to deliver it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks