• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

parts trading at Haspin

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Once again, starting a thread for those who might be wanting to swap parts at Haspin. I know it's not a MV show per se, but with so many people going from all locations, it may be a good opportunity to horse trade, and move stuff around the country for people.

monkeythumbs

Maddawg308 you sent me a PM about sandbags the other day are you still thinking about them?
1. I have a couple of sets of M105 racks, not it the best shape been sitting in the weather for a year or two, will let go cheap if anyone going to haspin is interested. Just PM me and I'll bring them along.
2. M105 tarp with a tear in it, would bring also if interested, cheap, PM if interested.
3. If I get my tires mounted up before Haspin I'll have 3 or 4 9X20's on rims in good shape avaiable and a few tires without rims PM if interested otherwise they go to the scrapper when I find the time.

(M105 Racks may be spoken for)

Last edited:

Monkeyboyarmy

If I can find enough parts to pick up down there,it would give me an extra reason to drive the 350 miles.Might be able to bring the 923.I am looking for the output yoke,seal and seal plate for the back of a deuce tranny,front axle shafts,headlights,master cylinder rebuild kits,air pack kit (or just the one 1 1/4" cup),cargo covers,cargo cover kits,cab top covers,drivers side windshield frame hinge,maybe some BIG tires from Gimpo?,CTIS parts for the A3 wheels(need 2 more sets),what else ya got?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Grounded has the big tires. I might have a deuce cargo cover and bows. Might have an airpack rebuild kit(pretty sure I have the cup anyway). I have a windshield hinge, dunno if its left or right. oilcan mightr have the trans stuff.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can bring: (PM me if you need any of this)

fire extinguishers, 5 lb military
a few more Federal military 24 volt sirens
15-20 short heavy towbars
M37 rims (some with tires, some without)
convoy light cable sets
VRC-12 cables
HEAVY towbar
deuce bench passenger seat

items I am bringing for those that paid for them already:

long medium towbar for hatteras4164
boxes of stuff from Colemans for Stan
two deuce snatch blocks for junkyardwarscrusher
M105 trailer axle for 54reo (not yet paid)

Also, if anyone has anything at dm22630's place that needs to come out to Haspin, please let me know so I can swing by his place and load up.

Stan

Looking for the rear steps/ladder for a Deuce and a trailer light plug, only has to have a couple feet of wire. The rear support leg for a m105.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you need the plug off of the M105 trailer? I have a trailer I'm parting out and I believe it has the leg on the back.

PM me

steve

kipman

Filters for a buck, used for water, waste oil, Gimp chime in on these, sweats with army on them, tops and bottoms, singuar charging units,any body want any of the black polarfleece jackets?

oilcan

3. If I get my tires mounted up before Haspin I'll have 3 or 4 9X20's on rims in good shape avaiable and a few tires without rims PM if interested otherwise they go to the scrapper when I find the time.
I might could use a few 9.00-20's if the price is right. Don't really need the wheels, though.

I am looking for the output yoke,seal and seal plate for the back of a deuce tranny,front axle shafts,headlights,master cylinder rebuild kits,air pack kit (or just the one 1 1/4" cup),cargo covers,cargo cover kits,cab top covers,drivers side windshield frame hinge,maybe some BIG tires from Gimpo?,CTIS parts for the A3 wheels(need 2 more sets),what else ya got?
I have the yoke, but the seal and plate are pretty wasted. Maybe a few headlights with the older metal connectors.

Let's see... I have big truck load bars. The jack type, and E-track, two pairs of single row axle clamps for the medium towbar, duffel bags, barracks bags, waterproof bag liners, web belts, size 7 1/2 and 5 1/2 tan boots (new), size 9 1/2 and 12XN ECW boots (new), and maybe a few more things I forgot about.

hdexpert

Not sure if anybody is interested in these but I have a few VERY expensive like new leather Lexus seats that are incredably comfortable. All power options work and all have seat heaters.Gonna give one each to my bros Kipman and Old Grunt and sell the rest for $100 each. Any takers let me know and I can send them to haspen with one of my brothers.

GamaGoatGirl

Not sure if anybody is interested in these but I have a few VERY expensive like new leather Lexus seats that are incredably comfortable. All power options work and all have seat heaters.Gonna give one each to my bros Kipman and Old Grunt and sell the rest for $100 each. Any takers let me know and I can send them to haspen with one of my brothers.
You're not coming to Haspin this year??