• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts

Gamagoat1

Here's what it says on the website.

S & S Truck Parts, Inc. has exclusive contracts with state-of-the-art factories throughout North America and Europe for the manufacture of NewStar Components. S & S provides its O.E.M and independent customers with guaranteed quality parts at greatly reduced prices.

Our commitment to quality extends from our manufacturing process to our Quality Control Laboratory (QCL). The QCL located at our Headquarters in Schaumburg, Illinois contains the most advanced and sophisticated quality inspection equipment available. Substantial investments made in this equipment ensure that NewStar gearing, airbrake, chassis and power steering components meet the industry's most stringent quality standards.

bottleworks

MVtrucker said:
China imports?
That's not cheap Chinese junk. New Star/S&S makes good quality items. They make parts for OTR trucks, charter buses, transit buses, military trucks, Dana axles, etc. Where do you think the dealers get their supply of new replacement parts? Not from the govt! - From New Star.

devilman96

As a new star dealer I have to say that the majority of what I handle is of quality, there are always "those" parts no matter what the source... Responsible dealers will weed them out of their inventory. The other flip side is often times reproduction parts are of better quality as they were not produced by the lowest bidder.

Some of it is Asian import but the vast majority is US or Euro reproduction… The key is that its NEW production stuff as opposed to rotted and or degraded material stocked well past its shelf life.

Gamagoat1

The windshields I bought were made by New Star, were real close to perfect. one rivet on each glass was backwards from original. everything else was Great, and at a lot less money than a lot of these jockers soak you for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks