• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Passenger mirror problems

pigpen60

I took the lower braces for my mirrors off to clean them up and paint them. Now the problem is both sides are the same length and attach the same place(lower door hinge to mirror arm/windshield pivot). Drivers side no problem, passenger side hits gun ring mount. I'll try to get pictures, any ideas?

armytruck63

Try switching sides, just to be sure. The lower mount might need a little "persuasion" with a big hammer to clear. Army mechanics do this all the time.

tommys2patrick

I had a similar problem. You might try taking the "bent" brace and changing which end attaches to the mirror arm. Also. make sure you stack the arms where it attaches to the mirror bracket the same way on both sides if you have not already. Best of luck and gentle persuasion as Army Truck has said.