• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

passenside marker light needed for M1008

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I misjudged slightly and cracked the lense on the passenger
side marker light. Does any one have for sale or know the GM
part number? I searched the 20P and 34P but no luck.

Also does anyone have the door seal rubber or know who to
Get it from?

Thanks,
Bruce

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
American Classic Truck Parts Inc. has the door rubber. they have a kit that is the belt moulding the window felt and the door opening rubber for around 100.00 for both sides of the truck. I have gotten 4 sets from them fit great.
AEC Retired Tony
2 M35A1
3 M35A2
1 M109
1 M816
1 M516
1 M1031
1 M1008
2 M1009
5 M105A2

jimm1009

marker lights

I just received my new ones from LMC truck and they are nice. About $13 each. These are easy to find at Autonzone and O'reilly's and probably Pepboys too. Peterson is one aftermarket supplier that comes to mind.
Also JC Whitney has them too.
Civy units has Chrome or No-chrome so be careful what you order or you'll end up with a chormed version...YUK on a CUCV!
I would recommend replacing the little clip nuts too since they seem to go bad after about 10 years or so of exposure to the elements but that is just me.
Don't order them from LMC though or you 'll have the wrong nut as they are too small.
jimm1009