• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Perkins Turbo on M35a2 Multi Fuel

thelazyw

I recently bought my first Multi Fuel Deuce but it did not have a turbo. Can I add a turbo and will the Perkins work? Our local GSA has a few coming up this week.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our site rules clearly say not to post links to upcoming auctions.

thelazyw

I humbly apologize. I misunderstood the rule thinking it meant you were not to make posts notify people about auctions etc. Noted and it wont happen again.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You can put any turbo you want on it, but with so many people selling them or parting out trucks, why not just get one that has the right flow specs and is made for the truck? If you find someone parting a truck, you can get the correct exhaust and everything in one spot. Just my opinion.

thelazyw

Thanks gimpyrobb. That is my plan after finding a few threads. Hopefully I can find someone in my area selling the parts and someone to put them on... I can or will mess with a lot but that job does not look fun....

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
There are a lot of guys in your area that have parts and/or part trucks. Give this thread some time, you might get an answer for parts here shortly.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rebelcummins has one for sale. I know it worked as it came off my old engine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks