• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Petoskey Michigan Veteran fundraiser

citizensoldier

November 6th at the Petoskey Michigan fairgrounds the Angel Ambassadors are putting on a fundraiser for all Veteran causes. At there request the future "Michigan MVPA" will be displaying as many vehicles we can get up there. For more information on its purpose and times please go here and check it out www.angel-ambassadors.org

Come on up,over,or down we would love to have you..

Last edited:

Scarecrow1

A bit far for me but I hope all goes well ....I know it's a great cause ....Then again anytime you can help others and see green things is a great day [thumbzup]

dragonwagon

What is the object here , take our trucks up and put them on display i assume ?

Mine is not a bad truck but its no show truck either . Paint is in the near future .

Its 110 mile ride for me one way . Not out of the question .

citizensoldier

This notification is a invite to all interested. The "Michigan MVPA" is in its formation stages and soon will be open to anyone wishing to join. We are currently jumping through the appropriate hoops and will be free to do more after Nationals board approval. Its not a "group" it will be statewide affiliate of the National MVPA. We will adhere to our mission statement and be very active in many military vehicle related activities.
dragonwagon
This is not a truck show. The persons putting on this event requested military vehicles present to enhance the fund raiser and help educate the public. They can be seen from the main drag and will attract the passer by. Check the website for more info if your interested. You can bring stuff for the silent auction and so forth. All the proceeds will go toward helping all veterans with whatever they might need and the government has not provided.
Heck half of mine need paint! Come on up! :driver::jumpin: No "show truck" requirement here its the thought and effort that counts.

AndrewH

No, It's definetly TEAM Safety, he has way too much saftey advise and gear for one man. He said He has to work but he might show up after work....... :driver: I'll bring two at least.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Iv been watching the thread , not going to promise any thing but i may come up . Where is the fiar grounds ? You can send me pm if you want , id like cross streets or directions .

Im curious to see if you match your AV .
He's usually a little rougher looking in person

citizensoldier

Iv been watching the thread , not going to promise any thing but i may come up . Where is the fiar grounds ? You can send me pm if you want , id like cross streets or directions .

Im curious to see if you match your AV .
I am at my peek in February after a long winter. Moving into the scary faze right now so by next weekend you should be fine.
The best way for you to locate the fairgrounds is go to the Angel Ambassador page they have a map up for the fundraiser. If you can not find it shoot me a Pm I will dial you in better that way.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks