• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Philly or Delaware inspection/loadout

bizzyboi

I would definitely like to go down Thursday. Max1008 what time are you planning to go on Thursday? I want to go with you and check out what I am bidding on as well as get your help looking over the trucks.

215Dave

Bizzy, max1008 is one of my buddy's I was telling you about. We both are gonna be in Delaware Thursday morning. PM with your phone number. We can link up....

Last edited:

FUBIJAR

How did all of you do today? I am heading there there tomorrow (Friday) anyone going back?

max1008

Me and dave got out trailer no problems except some thievery problems. Made a claim and well see what happens. Met with bizzyboi. Did you win any of those 5 tons bizzy?

FUBIJAR

Previewing, I was there last Friday the 8th, but today there was some new guy in charge who read me the riot act a little bit about "from now on if you don't call ahead for an appointment, you don't get in" he also made me sign in. Meanwhile I was there from about 12 - 4 pm and no one else showed up to preview and when I signed out the guy was in his office just surfing the net. I did see one of the 5 ton trucks get picked up by a flatbed.

BTW what does GL do about the missing stuff from your trailer?

max1008

Guy at the lot (I think his name was roger) wrote on my acceptance form that things were missing. I filed a claim with GL and from reading on here it seems like they will most likely find an amount that is suitable and refund my account.