• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photo of a Army fire truck variant 1957-1960

dcbrown

My father in law served in Korea, with the 21st Artillery, 1st Cav. Div. (HQ Medical Section), from about 1957-1960. He brought his photo album over and I found a couple shots of M37s, jeeps and trucks. The close-up of the GI in the cab is just for interest. But I thought the other one might be helpful to any of you that have, or are restoring, an Army fire truck variant. the picture was taken during a fire at Camp Pelham, in Korea. The photo shows a roof light, some interesting reflectors or lights on both sides of the front bumper, in clusters of 3. And some other interesting details. I doubt you see a lot of photos of a period Army fire truck. Hope it helps someone!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks