• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

photo of my 1009

68impalass

Just got around to posting my "new" 1009. Picked it up in May this year at Lakehurst, put a windshield in it. (I cracked it) Sorry it's tinted, same price so why not!! Put new exhaust last week, thanks Mike!! Runs good!!

Attachments

AJMBLAZER

My bro in law says the star means it was used for a high ranking officer's transport.

Alfa had a black star on the tailgate of my M1008 and it confused him. I told him it was likely bogus and he agreed as he said he had seen them on the Blazers but never on the pickups. I painted over mine.

AJMBLAZER

Well...probably means 102,500...unless the interior was pristine where 2500 might be possible. It's rare with the Blazers but the pickups are fairly commonly seen with LOW miles.

AJMBLAZER

should be a 5 digit odo in this era truck. Probably means at some point the gauge cluster got damaged or broke and they replaced it with a later commercial truck cluster. It fits in it's place but came with a 6 digit odo.

AJMBLAZER

That's because after 88 or so the main use for them was in the larger commercial trucks and the 88-91 K5's, Suburbans, and the few one tons all went to an electronic speedo signal for 90-91.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks