• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photo shop topkick mirrors on deuce?

eldgenb

I am looking for someone good at photoshop who can put a set of newer topkick mirrors on a deuce for me. I know some will try to put me down for it but the stock mirrors leave some things to be desired and I think it would add a clean look to the deuce. Also if possible delete the exhaust stack as that will be under the truck and muffled. Thanks in advance.
:p

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't believe that it's that new, the mirrors for the m656/xm757 were a hot item from what I have heard, for use on many vehicles besides the original. Mostly in Germany in the 1970s.

Attachments

eldgenb

I was inspecting my deuce and you can use a piece of angle iron and tie into the windshield frame mount to make it a non-permanent mirror. You could use them with the exhaust stack and it would clear as well. I have a 07 dodge mega cab with the tip up mirrors and they work very well and look great, the topkick is a much bigger version of those.

eldgenb

well I ordered the mirrors today and will try to get them on as soon as they get here, I will mock up a template involving angle iron and a plasma cutter to hang these off of the windshield mounts and see how it looks, when I am all done I will use plastic primer and paint them OD to match. I think it will be a pretty trick mod. Not original but far more functional and hopefully look mean.:twisted: