• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pic request: hardtop to windshield hardware

jesusgatos

I'm cutting down a 900-series hardtop to fit on mah deuce, and I'm wondering about the hardware that secures the hardtop to the windshield frame. I've read this thread and downloaded the PDF, and it looks like the hardtop is bolted right through the windshield frame? But this 900-series hardtop has four tabs on the inside of the windshield channel. Can anybody take a couple pics for me, so I can see how these hardtops are supposed to be secured? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

jesusgatos

Yes, thanks. So the deuce does have bolts that go right through the windshield frame, unlike the 900-series hardtop, which has tabs on the inside of the windshield frame. Thanks again, that's exactly what I wanted to know.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can see it in the pic, you will need to get/make that triangular shim above the bolt head.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks