• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good and sounds good!

choll

They let me look at the truck befor the EUC cleared and do work on it if I had to but I was not allowed to take anything off the truck. This bothers me sometimes because I had a blazer that I purchased in Barstow Ca when I went to look at it I started it and drove it a few feet everything was perfect. When i went to pick it up the batteries and cables were gone. Glow plug control board and the fuel tank was empty where it was full before.
My EUC's clear fast as I have been buying trucks for about a year. My first EUC took almost 3 months. If you score a truck in Lewis let me know and if I am going down I will take some picks for you and look it over.

Chuck

choll

The Ft lewis guys are good. They really work with you. I had a pickup that was after the 14 day invoice, I called them to ask for an extension they had no problem with it at all. They go out of the way to help you. No issue with missing items.

wsucougarx

Yah, Lonny is a great guy. He's really down to earth and seems he'll do anything to help. The DRMO guys are great too. Too bad EUC's aren't done right on sight in coordination w/the base. That would probably be too efficient and the boys down south would be out of a job.

I'm sure glad they stick to the NO POV rule. I'm sure that dramatically cuts down on theft. I'm equally glad that they stick to the NO START UP rule as well. It's funny how so many guys who do not know anything about the Deuces want to start them up. I did, however, witnessed a DRMO guy starting up SOLD truck (there were about 5 sold to one guy) last week. Right upon starting you could hear him revving the motors up full throttle :x I asked him if he knew about the NO START UP rule (I didn't care if he worked there or not). He said no I didn't know that. Then 20 minutes into our conversation he said he had been working there for a few years. Oh well, can't worry about it. Gosh, this deuce buying can bloom into a huge habit :lol: I just need to buy my first one and then thats it. Good thing I don't have acreage :lol:

wsucougarx

I'm doing a double take, this truck is now listed on ebay in Portland with a very nice paint job I must say. Nice work

You can make out 57 on the bumper in the black CARC :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks