• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up some nice trouble lights

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nobody likes it, but break-downs happen. I have had my fair share and it sucks when you don't have good light to see what you are trying to fix. I picked up a set of these from ZiggyO. Stock they come with a Deutsch connector that I swapped out for a low current slave cable connector. They are 70w halogens with 24v H3 bulbs in them. My second one will get a 70w 12 H3 bulb and kept in my civy truck. Its real nice that the dual magnets have a rubber condom to protect your paint from scratches too!

Pics:

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, the one I posted about almost fits in a 50cal can. I could trim some plastic and it would fit, but I'm going to try a fat50. Its also nice that the 25ft cord can unplug from the light for storage. I hate when cords get wrapped around a light and then get kinked beyond use.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you paying attention Coffey1? You could have used a couple of these while changing that tire in the dark with the bridge dwellers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks