• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up two more

dcwilkie

Yes, the OD Syndrome has it's hooks in me.
Snagged an M35A2 with winch and soft top AND an M36A2C Dropside. Man that's a long bed on that baby.
Good thing I picked up TWO 35 gal fuel tanks at the last auction! Now all I have to do is heal up from hernia surgery and get going on my camper conversion for the M109.
Pretty excited about that one and can't wait to start! :hammer:
The M36A2C will be the perfect transport for the day I can finally haul the Bellanca out to the airport for final assembly. Until then, I have no idea what to do with it except scare the other drivers in Huntsville.

Attachments

Last edited:

1qwkgoat

You just got that from event 4573 didn't you. I was watching that one with the winch. I ended up going for a W/W hardtop at camp dodge though. Now to just hurry up and wait on the EUC. Maybe you can hope your EUC takes awhile so you can heal up. Good luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks