• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking up 2, M37's this week

jeffinnorthtexas

I am new here, but will probably be asking questions of the M37 experts before long. I bought 2, M37's last week, and am going to haul them home this Thursday.
Both were ex VFD trucks. One had a canvas top, but needs new canvas. It is the current owner's every day driver,has an original hot-water heater, and is supposed to need nothing but a little TLC and paint. Photos show it to be really nice. The second truck has the factory winch setup, and a hardtop of some type. It was running a year ago, but has been sitting for a while. Owner was going to move the winch setup over to the other truck. It looks pretty complete and rust free also.
I hope I am not getting in over my head here, but after rebuilding a couple of Dodge W200 Power Wagons, I figured I was ready to tackle an M37 project.
I will try to post a couple of photos after I get them home.
Jeff

pitbossed

Warren boys have a M37 1954 Dodge restored and need to know what it is worth Their father Robert G Warren just passed and was a member of the MidKansasMVPA. A retired Army and AirForce MSGT, also other vehicles restored.