• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking up Deuce from Lejune on 1/7/08

Rebelpride

My EUC was cleared quicker than I had expected for a first timer, and I received my PAID
invoice on 12/19. I am planning to drive to Jacksonville,NC on Monday, Jan. 7th to drive it back. I was wondering if there were any SS members around Jville or along my route home in case I was to have trouble. Also I know that this may be asking a bit much, but I was wondering if there would be anybody in the area that knows alot about the Deuce and maybe could come on base with me to help me make doubly sure that she will make the trip home with out any problems.
My route will be from Mt. Pleasent, NC, thru Wadesboro down 74 to Hwy11, Hwy 58 thru Burgaw, and Hwy 24 into Jville, and back again.

My phone# is 980-622-3074 if anyone can assist me, and I'd be glad to have anyones number along the way in case I have a problem.

Thanks,
Timothy[/b]

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
BigWheelBob has a 4WD shop just down the road from Lejeune. He used his wrecker to tow my M818 off-base and stored it there until I could come drive it home. He's a very nice guy and has deuces in the yard from spare parts. I don't think he is on here a whole lot so your best bet would be to call him. PM me if you want his number.

therbert

I used Jimm'y Auto Service on Lejeune Road. He has 3 5 tons and was cheap. I paid $ 200 for him to pick up truck and go over it before I got there. Great Experience.

Here is his info

2457 Lejeune Blvd
Jacksonville, NC 28546-8257
901-353-9343

If you call, tell him Tom recomended you, I just picked mine up on Friday last week.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
nopics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks