• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking up my first Deuce

sgtrisk

Well, it's an M109A2 shop van...

I'll be picking it up in Mechanicsburg, PA Friday morning, then (hopefully) driving it back to central VA that day.

Anyone between those two points willing to share contact info in case I get in a jam? Or someone who has been around the block with the M35-series a time or two willing to meet me Friday morning at Mechanicsburg would be GREAT!

I've gotten quite a bit of good advice and information from this site and users so far. Thanks, all! I'll share pics when I can!

Deuce_of_Spades

I'm a bit far away to lend a hand but I will say good luck! Mechanicsberg huh? What's the pastime of choice there? What a descriptive name! Welcome to the club! The more the marrier!!! Waiting for the pics!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard Sir. Been there, done that before. Check your PMs for my number. Might not be nearby but I've owned a deuce for a while and might could be some help on the phone.

sgtrisk

Great! Now they're forcasting RAIN all day Friday!! Guess I'll be working on the truck in the mud!

What kind of wipers should I pick up?

Brad