• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup of first 5-ton

dk8019

Well, I talked to Dave who covers Drexel Gardens this morning, apparently I was one of the first for approval, so he doesn't want to make a trip up for just one pickup, so they are going to wait until next Wednesday to allow for load outs. Unfortunately I'm in California it looks like next Wednesday unless a trip gets rearranged. (working on that today, looks like something is falling through anyhow)

So that likely means a pickup on the 22nd, which seems like forever away. :cry:

If anyone is headed to Drexel next week, and you're in my area, let me know. I was planning on paying someone to make the trip out with me anyhow, so perhaps I can make it worth you while to grab it next Wednesday and I can pick it up elsewhere over the weekend.

grounded

Banned
DK. if one of our trucks clear out. ill be glad to make the run for you and get it same time as our other trucks. But worse comes to worse ill make a dedicated run to help you get it home. Just let me know if you need it.

you can also pm Redass on here and ask him if he can pull it. Ive seen that he is right there and pulls other trucks out for members also.

dk8019

Thanks grounded, I'm trying to get that trip for next weeked scrubbed, looks like the client won't be ready anyhow, some hopefully Wednesday will be free next week. Hope your's comes through soon as well, I'll be patient and wait, no need for you to go out just for it, although I very much appreciate the offer.

There's a M105 as well with my name on it as well, so hopefully it will all go smoothly, best case next week, worse case the folllowing. GL is apparently ok with me exceeding the 14 days since they can't get there this week.

dk8019

So my trip for next week is delayed, still going to SF, leaving early the morning of the 16th, returning on a redeye on the 17th/18th, which pretty much sucks, but on a positive note, this leaves the 15th open for picking up the 5 ton. :twisted:

I think I've got all my fluids gathered and ready just in case, a good pair of batteries for jumping it etc, and all the tools I think I should need ready to go. I was hoping to drive the M109 out to do the recovery, and have my buddy drive it back, but he's seems afraid of it. :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks