• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of my 2 month old deuce

PaFarmer

Got a deuce in Chambersburg. Drove it 110 miles home. Ran great. Too loud so I added the NAPA so many have referred to.

Waiting on the SF 97, went around with GL, DOT and DOS.

Running it around the farm in the mean time.

Thanks for all the good info and helpful folks on this site.

Attachments

PaFarmer

When I get the Deuce street legal, I can sell my current street legal farm truck a 1995 F-450 dump with the 7.3 Powerstroke turbo diesel. The dump bed is handy and the Powerstroke has a good bit more power, but the Deuce makes the Superduty seem small none the less.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like your truck is a bitsa too - bitsa this, bitsa that. I see you got the 3-color door that my 3-color camo truck is missing (my truck's driver's door matches your truck). :) You will have more of those green beasts on your farm before too long....

I must be the only person here who likes the loudness of the deuce engine, and doesn't want to muffle it. I don't mind wearing earplugs, and everywhere I go people look at my truck! :)

ida34

I don't want to muffle it. I like to keep mine pretty close to stock. I am even going back and fourth about getting radials.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks