• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pics of new mule mount

nickd

Here are a few shots of the mount I made up to accept the pedistal I am picking up at aberden. The mount is made up of unistrut and consists of 2 units made up of 1 lingth of 1-5/8" back to back strut as the main runner with a short piece of 1-5/8" strur welded on each end to accept the pipe clamps that hold the mount to the frame rails. Once strapped to the frame rails the pedistal will be bolted to the mount using spring nuts. Final cross pieces will be positioned once the pedistal is in hand.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks