• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picture thread for FMTV fire trucks...

spankybear

On a road trip and I spotted this gem here. I think it was a M1088 but I am not 100% sure. Check out the paint/wrap !

Attachments

wandering neurons

I spotted a red MTV fire truck in Fallon, NV about three weeks ago. Unfortunately I was rushing to the local hospital with injured girlfriend. Girlfriend burned her feet at Soda Lake spectating while I was in discussion with local Sheriff Officer on recovering a vehicle from the lake later that week. Recovered shot-up pickup truck over 300' down the embankment using SRW.
Hence, no photos, no info on the fire truck. Sorry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks