• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picture

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Sweet! :beer:

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whats the bumper # on ther other side of that truck? Looks like another brother truck to one member's here, and this one, which is still in service.

Attachments

FormerNewMVGuy

Its "SV-47" Here is a front pic. Sorry i guess i'll have to take a closer picture LOL! This truck came from GL and was at Fort Drum N.Y. That truck of yours looks like it is still at Fort Drum!? Is that down by the power station?

Attachments

FormerNewMVGuy

Thanks for the great info! It all makes sense now ,i found a drivers log in the glove box when i got the truck.it was signed out of jamacia and signed in at fort dix,maybe from there it went to Drum. Is that picture of your truck at Drum?

Cdub

Hey NewMVguy,

Welcome to the Steel Soldiers...........I might add that is one OUTSTANDING deuce.........!!!

btw...from what part of NJ are you from........?? do you belong to the MTA.....??

Cheers,

Craig

FormerNewMVGuy

I live in stockton NJ. that is my mailing address,I actually live in kingwood township a little to the north. Im kinda new at this stuff ,so what is MTA?

Cdub

NewMVGuy said:
I live in stockton NJ. that is my mailing address,I actually live in kingwood township a little to the north. Im kinda new at this stuff ,so what is MTA?
The Military Transport Association of North Jersey Club (MTA). I've meet some really great guys in the club and I'm very new there since I got my M925a1 five ton.

Here's the link so you could check it out..........

http://www.mtaofnj.org/index.html

I went to one of the meetings as a guest and found that they are a very active group
of MV lovers. I even got a chance to ride in a DUKW last week.

I think it would be a great idea for you to come out to the picnic that they're having on Aug 18 and show off your deuce.

seya,

Craig

FormerNewMVGuy

I would really like to go,and i think it would take me maybe an hour and a half to get there. I know that area a little bit. As long as my work schedule allows it.Trying to get a job done so i can go up to my place in maine the last week of august for a little R&R and maybe some fishin!

Cdub

NewMVGuy said:
I would really like to go,and i think it would take me maybe an hour and a half to get there. I know that area a little bit. As long as my work schedule allows it.Trying to get a job done so i can go up to my place in maine the last week of august for a little R&R and maybe some fishin!
I hope to see you and your deuce there........

As I will be there with my family and Sharleen..........

seya,

C'dub

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks