• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pictures request

Gunfreak25

I know this is a pretty fair favor to ask, but can somebody here take some pictures for me of their GMC's compressor? I need pictures of each line coming off the compressor and what it hooks up to. If someone could even put a note next to each line describing what it is (vent, oil line, water line, etc) that would be fantastic!

Gunfreak25

Well never mind, I finished the compressor and have it on my 455 block. The lines are pretty self explanatory when you get it on there. Seems I always end up answering my own questions......compressor works and pumps air by hand. Now to see how well it puts out air when attached to a 455!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks