• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pictures request

Gunfreak25

Can somebody take some pictures of their trucks accelerator pedal and linkage? believe the M35 series use the same type of pedal/linkage as the early gassers but don't know for sure.

Gunfreak25

Cool! That's the type of truck I have anyway, a GMC. Would you be willing to part with the entire gas pedal/linkage assembly? I had to fabricate one up for my GMC but I am not liking it too much and would love to have the original pedal setup back. Previous owner tossed it in the garbage. Please let me know....

lacoda56

It's a possibillity, let me check another parts truck and I'll see if I have enough for current plans. Of course, current plans almost always fall through, so there's probably an extra set here. :roll:

Gunfreak25

Oops, got your PM Ron.

Well what do you know, I have had part of the gas pedal linkage in my cargo bed all this time and i didn't even know it.! I thought the linkage in your pictures looked familiar and sure enough I have the part the bolts to the firewall and the long forked piece. What I don't have is the pedal and mount, the long rod attached to the pedal and the return spring for the linkage.

I am in no rush for the parts. Just let me know when they free up. And thanks for the pictures!

lacoda56

No problem, it stopped raining/drizzling so I went back down and checked the third truck and there's an extra pedal and linkage! When things slow up around here I'll get it ready to send, just don't let me forget![thumbzup]

Ron

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks