• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PING: Member in Chattanooga ?

Ronbo

I was discussing last week with a member from the Chattanooga area, about a tow-bar.. Since I'm new I cant remember who it was.. So maybe you will contact me... Thanks

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I'm not in Chattanooga and I don't have a towbar but I am in middle TN. Where in middle TN are you at?

Ronbo

WOW I know Sam , talked to him last week...... I move from Virginia... & someday going back . I lived in Tazwell Va... I move to Grundy in 95

TheBuggyman

Must be a different Sam, the one I knew is dead!fat lady sings

Small world though, I left for the Military two weeks after High School in '85. Me and the wife were just there in March, went hiking out at Foster Falls showin' her the old haunts......

Folks are getting ready to retire and move to Virginia as we have them a grandbaby on the way, I'll probably never go back. Damn, I miss that place!

Ronbo

I only know of 1 Sam Warner , He lives across the HS in Tracy City.. He's got tons of military vehicles he collects.. Hes got to be pushing 70 years old.
This place in nice I love it here....

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, Sam is a great guy to deal with. What happened to Ottocraft in Tracy City?

Ronbo

OTTOCRAFT Dude retired ( he was a good dude).. I think he had health problems.. I think an mC store opened there.