• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

please help ID this trailer - M104 or something else?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw this on the CL near me, listed as a 1951 trailer. The pics are small and the owner hasn't responded to my emails yet. The trailer looks like a M104 but I've never seen one other than in a military manual (drawing), not sure exactly what it is. Anyone know?

Attachments

Im no expert by any means but it looks like an m101 to me. I have sense sold mine but sure looked about the same, not sure if they produced the 101 around that period but sure appears to be the same.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is an M104 or at least the box from an M104. Chassis wise the only real difference was the landing gear which is hard as heck to find. CDN had a similar trailer produced much later. From the little pics, restoration of that trailer would need to be a labor of love.