• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

please help w/m1009

jmmay82

I had the engine compartment totally empty on my m1009 and I got sidetracked with other projects now I would appriciate if some one else with an m1009 could tell me which wires go where on both alternators and where the frame grounds goes(the smaller) cable from the negative post I am sure it go anywhere but I would like to put it in the appropriate place

mangus580

jmmay, I dont recall the TM# off the top of my head, but if you visit the CUCV wiki (posted at the top of the CUCV section as CUCV FAQ Section or something of the likes) and locate the TM, the wiring diagrams are in there. Will help you TONS.

3dubs

The driver's side alternator grounds to the engine with a little black wire. The pasanger alternator the ground on mine goes into the wires that are bundled and I did not see where after that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks