• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Please post your pics of M123

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have never owned a 10-ton truck, but I have some pics of ones I liked in the past. For your viewing and drooling pleasure...

Attachments

TadB

There was a 3rd truck. It was a parts truck for the other two. It was scraped about 3 weeks ago. We found out the day after it went to the scrap yard. They said they didnt know we wanted that one. I called the scrap yard they said it was taken to, they said they hadnt seen it.

TadB

No idea. there are two scrap yards right next to one another. I called both and neither had seen the truck. I'm assuming it was trash once it got there anyways. They said it was loaded onto their lowboy with a track hoe with a thumb. There prob wasn't much left. If I ever do aquire these trucks, can the rear winches still be bought fairly easily? Both trucks are missing their winches.