• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Plow mount from an H1?

Greg841

Anyone know if a snow plow frame mount from an H1 will bolt up on a 998/1097 (or any of the short nosed/non ECV trucks)? Looking at the Meyer plow mount specifically. It looks like it would, my truck is an ECV though so I don't know for sure. I already have a Meyer plow, a bunch of spare parts, and a boy who wants his own truck to mess around with :mrgreen:

Greg841

Just to update this in case it helps anyone else in the future.. I bought the Meyer H1 plow mount. The holes are all there on my ECV to mount it, however the clevis that attaches to the plow would be too far back under the nose of the truck to work. So it will only work on non-ECV trucks. The bars protecting the brake rotors will have to come off (must not be on an H1, not mentioned in the instructions) but it won't matter as the plow mount will hang lower and protect the brakes.