• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portable Air Compressor

Armada

I had some film to use up so I thought I'd take some pics of some of my latest surplus equipment. (I know how everyone here likes looking at pictures). This is a neat little air compressor I picked up from GL. The engine did not run because it was not getting fuel. Come to find out, the fuel pump had been installed upside down. I flipped it around, now it runs great. Everything works.
Also, notice the 2 4AO32 crates behind it ... :)

Attachments

Armada

rofl Hey you're right Don, it's portable too! :)

By the way, I've got a couple pics of your truck to email to you from when you came over to pick up the winch. PM me your emaill address and I'll send them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks