• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible trailer spot Albany GA to W-S NC or in between

TacMac2012

Having some HMMWV'S picked up when the EUC'S clear. As of right now I will have one spot on a trailer empty, large enough for a HMMWV, trailer, etc. Price would be at least $500 but I don't know the exact price at the moment. It is a fellow military enthusiast that drives a truck that will be hauling them (I hope). I have multiple loads coming out of Albany once the EUC's clear.

Item can be stored in Winston Salem for a short time, or if you are along his route and can unload he may can deliver to you (possibly a flatbed trailer, but possibly a landoll)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks