• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power steering pump pully removal

Larch

Has anyone removed the power steering pump pully? How do you get it off? My bracket that holds the pump is broke in 2 places and I think you have to take the pully off to get to the bracket. Thanks for any help.

od-fever

You go to your local auto parts store that has a loaner tool program and get the power sterring puller kit. There is a special puller that clamps on the pulley and pushes the shaft out.

Very easy. You will also need it to reinstall the pulley.

bguy193

You can rent a pulley removal tool from most autoparts stores shuch as autozone. It may cost $50 or more but you get a full refund when you return it. Basically the rental fee is the price of the tool so you either return it..... or you bought it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks