• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Powerplant heater seat changes

Barrman

The Gasser I am redoing had a powerplant heater battery heater under the passenger seat. I pulled the seats out a year or so ago along with the battery warmer box and didn't look at them again until today. I need to paint my seats and pulled out the two sets I have to figure out which one is better. Standing them up side by side, I could see the leg extensions to raise the seat for battery warmer clearance.

I figured any of you looking to put the powerplant heater set up in your truck might not realize you need to raise the passenger seat some. The rest of you with a box style drivers seat might wonder why there are two rows of bolt holes that the passenger seat can attach too. Now you will know.

These pictures aren't the best, but I couldn't figure out how to frame it any better. Sorry about that.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks