• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pre Fabrication Specialty Parts Pictures Wanted

Barrman

I have everything I need to make a flame heater for the cab except the distribution box under the dash and the hoses. I can get the hoses. But, being in Texas, I have never seen an actual heater box in real life. I don't won't to buy a complete heater kit to get one either. My solution is to make one. But, I would like to know what they are supposed to look like before I go making my own contraption. I am in no hurry here, so if somebody has a box out of a truck and thinks about it, can you take a few pictures and maybe a few basic measurements? Thanks.

Same basic deal for a Gasser tach mount. I have a 24 volt electric tach that should work on my truck. While a stock tach and mount would be great, I don't think I can afford one. So, I need to fabricate a mount. I can make something that will work, but I really think this truck deserves a somewhat stock looking mount. Again, no hurry just something to think about if you have one and happen to have a camera out in the next few months.

Thanks again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks