• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pre start oil pressure

dmetalmiki

( happiness IS instant or good oil pressure.) Well here it is, the best version I have installed to avoid no oil pressure on start up. This is on my M54A2 REO camper (with a Praga radio body on it) The pre pressure oil pump is a Bosch 24 volt Fork Truck Ram operationg unit for lift / tilt. I replace my old unit because It did not allways raise the pressure in the engine..Even though it would fill the filters etc. When it packed up I did not even want to use the vehicle to last weekends militery show. (I now cant stand the wait and apprehension at waiting for a sighn of eventual oil pressure (followed a lot later by the turbo getting some lube!). I am very please withis type of pump ( new ( old dissused stock £20!)). Just changed the end fitting to fit the new unit. FULL oil pressure before hitting the button.. AND the turbo also has "instant oil pressure." In fact as you see in video posted here , the Whole enginge is nicely lubed and pressured.
I fully intend to replace the old pumps on the M45 and M35 With these units. Photos attatched.
Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks