• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

prescolite mule starter

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I read this this morning, I thought maybe prescolite was some knock off company copying the prestolite starters. I searched for them and found that they make electric lighting products! Close but no starter!

Is this thread an offer to sell your starter or did you get a new one and your shareing the info?

nickd

Eric, since you asked:

This thread was created to construct a link to the picture for the G503 site as we were discussing the original mule 12v starter. There was a request for a picture and I was not able to post a picture on that site.

The starter is not for sale as it will be incorporated installed on the mule I am restoring to carry the 106mm RR I am also restoring that I hope to have readay for the Red Ball show in September. Originally i was shooting for the 11/10/08 USMC birthday celebration in Philly but it looks like it will be ready sooner to allow for a trial run in about another month or so.