• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Preview requested in Atlanta GA

Buckshot00

Looking at a 1984 m934 exanpansionable van ,I have means of transportation I just don't have anything to get it up on the trailer I know it runs but I'm not sure if it can move on its own.
if anyone can help me please shoot me an email

Last edited by a moderator:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You'll need a detach lowboy trailer, and could just push it up on the bed if it won't move on it's own.

TadB

Another memeber here bought one out of Atlanta. Just outside 285 coming towards Augusta he started losing air pressure. He pulled it in our shop off of Lithonia industrial. We were unable to fix it quickly on the spot and he had to head back home. We put it on a detach with a 24 foot well and took it to our shop. The truck was a to long to sit fully on the deck. When we ran it up on the back of the trailer, it put the top of the box a little over 13' 6". Just a little info to ponder on.

IMG_20140117_164616_246.jpgIMG_20140117_164544_986.jpg

Buckshot00

Mind PMing me the address to your shop? I really need some eyes on it to see if it will move but if it does move I could make a stop by your shop so we could take a close inspection on it

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Think $4,000 is going to be low, I would look more towards $6,500

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks