• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pricing an M37

glcaines

A friend of mine has an M37, 1954, without a winch., ex-Army He bought it from the local fire department about 15 years ago and did a fairly nice job of restoration. It has very good paint, interior is good and no rust. The only issues are that everything on it leaks a little. It seems to run very well. When he first acquired it, he broke both rear axles about a month apart. No problems since. He is now considering selling the truck and I'm considering buying it. He has no idea of the worth and I want to pay a fair price since he is a good friend.

I've done some research and it appears that prices are all over the place. This truck is located in Tennessee. I would appreciate any ideas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks