• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PRIMARY FUEL FILTER

24-VOLTS

Hey Guys,

Looking for a primary fuel filter housing. Or some help. Mine is leaking and can't get
her to stop. I have installed a new gasket and tightened it up with it still oozing out.
So unless I have missed something please let me know. Otherwise I was thinking of
replacing the entire unit to hopefully eliminate the problem.

Let me know if anyone has one available !

Thanks

Phill

24-VOLTS

I forgot to ask if anyone is using a aftermarket product.
A spin on filter or something similar.

Thanks

Phill

devilman96

look in the tech article section, I did one for changing the primary to a spin on filter... Check and make sure you have not accidentally installed a new gasket over top of an old one, its a common mistake and causes leaks as your describing.

24-VOLTS

Great !!
Thanks Devilman
Just to make sure the fittings from the existing fuel lines hook up with out any adapting ?

24-VOLTS

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !
I have printed everything out and calling my parts guy !

Thank you !

Phill

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks