• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Printed Circuit / low coolant

dstang97

I finally have everything working like it should. I did however mess up One printed circuit and burnt another one but it still works. Is there any fixes for these. I tried what Warthog has done but no success.

Also has anyone successfully fixed a low coolant card?

Oldsouthernboy

A low coolant card? I did not know there was such a critter. I do now there is a low coolant sensor on the right side of the radiator, about $8.00 to replace and 5 minutes of time. Check the wiring connector before replacing and make sure of a clean connection and that the connector is even there some are cut off because people do not know what it is so it is cut off. I even have had one taken out and small pipe plug installed.

dstang97

Nothing is burnt. I was playing around with the meter and could not figure it out. Everything was the same between the good one and the bad one. I'm not gonna worry about it because civi ones are the same.

My Tab broke on my printed circuit just like yours did, then I lost the piece. Im wondering if they sell a copper tape or something like that. I'd hate to throw it out over that.