• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

problems this morning with the m1009

REDWOLF

Drove to work this morning. The 20 minut ride to work was fine until i got to my last turn when i noteced the truck running odly. Sun just came up whent out to see what was going on started the truck up and looked under the hood to see fuel blowing out of a injector at the line going in. Got to get a wrench sometime today and see if it is loose. It was not loose by touch. Why would this just start that fast? :confused: Oh yea just took the tool box out and put in the house.

cucv1833

That was the begining of my promblems. mine did the same thing no leaks then one day did the same as yours not pouring out but a steady stream coming out at the line. I unsrewed the line from the injector cleaned the treads and screwed it back on and it stopped leaking.

REDWOLF

Got the M1009 fixed yesterday after work the line just came loose. Not shure why only one came loose, unless there was some rust stopping it from tighting up all the way the first time and the rust moved out thus leaving space. None of the other 7 have came loose from when i changed the IP pump ?